Wednesday 23 May 2012

More Hormones

Today, I had the first of the 11.25 mg dose of hormone-blocker. Oddly enough it wasn't as uncomfortable as the lower dose and was over before I knew it. Next injection is scheduled for 15th August (I couldn't arrange it for my birthday as it falls on a weekend).

When I collected the prescription from the pharmacist, I was given a slightly pitying look. I guess that a pharmacist will know the use.

I have noticed one thing lately. Whereas I used to take a fair bit of interest in the news or big issues of the moment, I find that I seem to be ignoring anything except that which is fairly immediate. The Euro crises doesn't seem terribly important any more, climate change? Nope. Not bothered.

Funny how my horizons have drawn closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment